We’re growing our team! Are you excited to be the voice of Not Far From The Tree’s social media and enhance our incredible online community? Read on!
Volunteer position, 5 hours/week, 1-year term
We are seeking a creative, skilled communicator to assist in implementing Not Far From The Tree’s social media strategy. Reporting to the Program Manager, you’ll produce engaging social media content that highlights the activities and achievements of Not Far From The Tree’s fruit picking and sharing program, community events, and annual harvest festival.
Who We’re Looking For In A Nutshell
– You love storytelling and communicating impact
– You love producing new and creative content through a variety of different channels
– You’re an effective communicator – you have excellent writing and grammar skills
– You have a sense of humour and can harness the power of the internet meme
– You’re excited to engage in person and online with the NFFTT community
– You’re comfortable fielding questions and encouraging online discussions
View the full posting and information on the application process here.
Application Deadline: February 10th, 2019 at 11:59pm.
We look forward to reading your application!